About Us > Our Services
Heart & Health Charities supports its member organizations in a number of ways. We:
- Facilitate participation in public sector workplace giving campaigns, the largest of which is the Combined Federal Campaign.
- Provide full-service expert application support that reduces load on charity staff.
- Consolidate reporting to provide ease in navigating pledges and distributions.
- Connect your organization to opportunities for promotion among workplace employees.
- Delivery these services at low and predictable costs. Learn about our fees.
COMBINED FEDERAL CAMPAIGN
Facilitating participation in the CFC is a priority for Heart & Health Charities. The CFC is larger by far than most other workplace fund drives. We work with charities to ensure their applications meet the CFC’s standards of fiscal accountability, governance, and programmatic impact. These standards are some of the most rigorous in the giving community and thus provide the basis for admission to Heart & Health Charities.
Participating in the CFC as a member of a thematic federation (an organization whose members represent a category of charities) increases your organization's visibility among the thousands of participating charities.
OTHER WORKPLACE CAMPAIGNS
Many states, municipalities, and public institutions – such as state universities and non-profit hospitals – have followed the U.S. government’s lead in establishing workplace campaigns. These campaigns are much smaller than the CFC, but they can offer significant financial support to participating organizations.
Heart & Health Charities coordinates with Partners for a Better World to provide member charities access to these other fund drives.
To learn more about entering state and local campaigns, contact us.